August 31, 2015

EASY PAYMENT TERMS AND DISCOUNTS TO AVAIL


EASY PAYMENT TERMS AND DISCOUNTS TO AVAIL
147 Views

Myvan Properties offers PAYLITE PLUS BIGGER DISCOUNT TO AVAIL promo on RFO units at Andalucia Crest Subdivision located at Barangay Gabi, Cordova. Pay only 10% down payment over 30 days and avail discount of P 20,000 on the remaining balance or pay 10% down payment over 60 days and avail P 10,000 discount on the remaining balance. The remaining 90% of the Total Contract Price is payable to any of our accredited banks to finance your loan with low interest and easy payment terms. Invest now with reservation for only P 5,000.00! For more details, CALL US at (032) 328-0104 or 328-0281 or visit Myvan Properties at 2nd Floor, Cityscape Tower Condominium, F. Cabahug St., Subangdaku, Mandaue City. Promo is valid until August 31, 2015. Myvan Properties innovatively affordable!


Share this post:

RECENT POSTS


NEWSLETTER


Subscribe:


We'll write rarely, but only the best content.