Vertu Residences Condominium

View Price! Share
You must LOG IN in order
to View Price Online!

Pretty and cater to a practical living. Vertu Residences is a three-storey building with modern design. It also provides total comfort and awesome place of serenity unique quietness even within the city. .

Address : SALINAS DRIVE EXT. LAHUG CEBU CITY
Status : READY FOR OCCUPANCY

No construction updates.
  • INVEST AND AVAIL CASH DISCOUNT UP TO P 20,000.000
    Myvan Properties offers you MORE PRIVILEGE TO STAY with P 20,000 CASH DISCOUNT on packages A and B to choose from of our ready for occupancy units at VERTU Residences. Promo Package A includes move-in privilege with 5% discounted down payment payable in 2 months, 5% over 10 months with 0% interest and remaining 90% is payable to any of our accredited banks to finance your loan with low interest and affordable monthly installment payment. Promo Package B includes move-in privilege with 20% discounted down payment payable up to 20 months. Remaining 80% is payable thru accredited banks and In-house financing. Standard reservation fee of only P 20,000.00. VERTU Residences is located at Lahug, Cebu City. For more details, CALL US at (032) 328-0104 or 328-0281. Or, visit Myvan Properties at 2nd Floor, Cityscape Tower Condominium, F. Cabahug St., Subangdaku, Mandaue City.
    The particulars, details, visuals, contents and interior design of this model unit are made available for viewing purposes only and are geared towards giving our prospect buyers a general idea of what could be done with the unit. The developer shall exert best efforts to conform with them but these may subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
    The particulars, details, visuals, contents and interior design of this model unit are made available for viewing purposes only and are geared towards giving our prospect buyers a general idea of what could be done with the unit. The developer shall exert best efforts to conform with them but these may subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.

    The Property

    There's no place like home with Vertu Residences. It is a three-storey building with 30 residential units tailored with amenities to provide total security and comfort living. It has a perimeter fence and main entrance gate with 24 hour security, parking area, overhead water tank and property management office to assist your needs at all times.


    Accessibility

    It is located in Lahug, Cebu City, only a few minutes away from schools, universities, churches, malls and leisure centers.


    Amenities and Facilities

    1. 24 Hour Security
    2. Main Entrance Gate
    3. MCWD with Overhead Water Tank
    4. Perimeter Fence
    5. Property Management Office


    Inquire about this property

    Note to Brokers: Please use the proposal system if you want to send project information to your clients.
    feedback